Good
evening, my diary! You know that everything in that life has a sense. There is
nothing useless in the world. We should look for something positive every time.
And now I want to share my thoughts about my work with the wonderful book “If
you could see me now”.
This time I just couldn’t go away from this book!
I read it quickly in spite of many unfamiliar words. And this fact was very
important for me, because people who learn foreign languages should have the linguistic
intuition. And I finally realized that I have it too. I learned a lot of new
phrases and interesting words. And I feel more confidence with this
information. So I should read more English books or maybe articles. In addition,
a man need to read ten pages a day to keep his brain in a good shape. A healthy
body has a healthy brain.

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий