вторник, 19 июня 2012 г.


What I did not like about the story
1)    The end of the story. It was clear that the main characters could not stay together, because Ivan did not grow old. It would be terrible for him to see her death. But it was almost a fairytale...
2)    Elizabeth’s desire to control everything. It prevented her from enjoying life. She drove herself into the frames. Life is not life without dreams.
3)    The main character’s family had a lot of problems. It’s too much, I suppose. Notwithstanding, these misfortunes were the best set-off for this magical plot.



What I liked about the story.
1)    A touch of a fairytale. It was uncommon to encounter with magic story for adults. And now I just want to believe.
2)    The language is clear enough.
3)    I liked Ivan’s fad to say words backwards. It was like his own language. (A gnirob is someone who is boring).
4)    The main idea. Sometimes we all need some magic or just a special man to get through the days.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий